My mind does have alot of things to say, and it is really racing too fast.. and I don't want those ideas and words to dissappear.. so I really need to blog them..

I've been in a lot of work lately. and my study is at the top, then there is this society of mine. then other small things that also eats up my time.. Time is really my biggest enemy.. still, no one have ever beats it..

Final exams are near, and there are projects and assignments reaching its due dates.. I am really in trouble..
not to mention what all the Muallads are asking from me now.." when is the AGM?"... arrrggghhh i really don't have time for this.. My study comes first, then this society..

I really don't know who's going to carry the burden of being the next president.. but who ever that is, الله يعينه والله

0 comments:

"إذا ناوي تروح"

About Me

My photo

23rd year old
Student at IIUM
Interested in computer
softwares

Chat box

Followers