Hmm…
a lot of things happened around me lately, and the recent one came as a huge shock..
Things are going to change, and everything won't be the same anymore, even my perspective are changing, and the way I see the world now change.. *sigh*.. This feeling sure is powerful to change all that.
I've closed a chapter from my life lately, though I tried my best not to do that because there are still many things to write inside it, but eventually things end the way that I didn't want to. What can I say except "الحمد لله على كل حال"
I've pressed a button within me that allow me not to feel,..hehe yes I do have that button so don't get too surprised..I can think straight now, and I can see that I've neglect important things which I really have to finish and do it quickly or something not good will happen.
For now, I am focusing on finishing my FYP, then things regarding some subjects I took this semester, and last my University activities which I can never run away from…
For those who knows me out there, if you happened to see me, be gentle, It took a lot of effort to keep that mentioned button untouched.

0 comments:
Post a Comment