arrrggghhh....

I can't be  sick  now, I really have a lot of things to be prepared next week . . . Alhamdulillah 3ala kul 7al.
I felt it yesterday, when I woke up. My throut start hurting badily, and I could'nt wake up for my class. So i jz skipped it, then I have another class at night, I skipped that one also, but I went to the Clinic to  check and take an MC.. and I only managed to get an MC for one day..which is yesterday... clinic yg tk guna! ;p

I'm sick today also, and it had been worsen by time.. I think I won't buy Iftar for myself today, I hope someone will do that for me...

I need to take a lot of rest now. Insha allah this fever will disappear by tonight...Amin..

pray for me guys.. later~

1 comments:

syafakAllah ya Usamah..Allah ma'ak..

"إذا ناوي تروح"

About Me

My photo

23rd year old
Student at IIUM
Interested in computer
softwares

Chat box

Followers