12th of April
I woke up @ 5am 2day,n prayed subuh then I watched my siblings s they were rushing to dress up to go to their duties…so I was alone in the house, only wif my mom whom were so busy doing house work, n cz I hv such situation, I use my magical spill!! N use the net!!! hahaha :D
Well, I miss so many people there in UIA, n I noe dat most of them r msn addicted :p so I figure out the best way to contact them is by the net…
Frm dis day, Im used to open the net at morning tym here,which is after zuhur there….so my lovely frends,whom ever want to contact me or miss me so much :p ill b available @ dat period of tym!!( suka hati ko la!!!) hahahaa
B4 da nyt fall, my sister had oredy thought of a program for the two of us,she wanna shop in mall tonight s im here nw…(yeah great *sigh*,window shopping wif gals is da worst thing ever for boys :p hahaha !! joking!!!!)
We went to the suq al_hijaz, well she did her stuff of walking arnd,asking here n there,checking da prices…arrrrggghh I jz can't understand gals… wat make me come wif her to this place was only bcoz we plan to spend most of our tym in the Maktabah!! my lovely book store…hehehe.. things have changed,there were new items all over the store, n new book all over da place, I went searching n seaching…n suddenly I stopped!... sumtin caught my eyes!! It was the newest Harry potter's book!! It's even translated to Arabic! I was almost abt to scream!!(tk da la sgt :p) I wanted dat book very much since I saw it in Malaysia laz year I guess. N it was arnd 99RM @ dat tym,soooo expensive. Bt do u noe how much this translated one is?! It's only 28RM *woow* I was fighting wif my sister to whom shld buy it,then n s it was expected frm such a generous person lyk me, I bought it!!(cehhhhhhhhhh) hehehehehe
Well my day end @ dat point…OIT!! Of cors I went back home n sleep,do u think I was left in the mall or sumtin…(nk gaduh2 je) :p
Later….bubbye!!
Bye bye :)
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment