Can i scream? can i shout?
Can i just burst this feelings out..
Words I can't express,
Thoughts I can't explain..
Somewhere in the sunlight,
I'm destroyed by the rain..
They say "you are young,immature,
Not that old enough",
"You are weak and dumb,
You cann't handle something that tough!"
Do they know what i've been through?
Have they see what i saw?
Do they know what PAINS really means?
Have they ever experiance,the meaning of"sorrow"?
I've been neglected!
Ignored by many so called "friends"!?
I've even been rejected!
Accidentally,or by intend!!
I've been underestimated!
From those whom i respected the most..
I've been disrespected!
Those were feelings, i was forced to host..
Now,i feel so numb and empty,
How i wish to redo..
All the time that i was acting tenderly,so nicely,
Because no one deserved so!
And now I am just drowning,
Suffocating once again,
Not knowing what my life should be,
Not knowing who I am..
Last words i want to convey,
For those who didn't know yet.
The man that whom always been imprison,
Have been Unleash,
And .. no longer someone's pet!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment